As part of the Oberon Council’s Integrated Planning and Reporting requirements Oberon Council has prepared a suite of documents which are currently on public exhibition as follows:
1. Draft 2022-26 Delivery Program which has been updated with financial data for the 2023-24 to 2025026 financial years
2. Draft 2023-24 Operational Plan and Long Term Financial Plan
3. Draft Statement of Revenue Policy (including draft Fees and Charges)
4. Draft Buildings Asset Management Plan
Councillors and Senior Management will be holding community consultation sessions over the coming weeks as follows:
- Oberon Council Administration Centre – Tuesday 2 May commencing at 2.00pm
- Black Springs Community Hall – Monday 8 May commencing at 6.00pm
- O’Connell Rural Fire Services Shed – Thursday 11 May at 6.00pm
- Oberon Council Administration Centre – Thursday 18 May at 6.00pm
- Burraga and District Sport and Recreation Club – Monday 29 May at 6.00pm
Copies of the documents can be downloaded here or a hard copy can be obtained from Council’s Administration Centre, 137 Oberon Street, Oberon.
The final documents will be presented to the 20 June 2023 Ordinary Council Meeting for adoption.
Community feedback will be received at Council until 4.00pm on Friday 2 June 2023. Submissions can be emailed to email@example.com or handed to our Customer Service staff at the Administration Office.