Private Cemetery - Methodist Church Cemetery
The original Methodist Church cemetery allows access to the public and is located on the Duckmaloi Road, Oberon – approximately 1.9km from the centre of Oberon, between Albion St and Blenheim Ave.
The cemetery is managed by the Uniting Church of Oberon.
The Original Methodist Cemetery is still in use as a Uniting Church cemetery. The headstones in this burial ground date back to 1859.