Private Cemetery - White Spring Cemetery
White Spring Cemetery is closed. White Spring Cemetery is a historical cemetery located on private property on Campbells River Road, Black Springs.
White Spring Cemetery is also referred to as the Historical Cemetery at Black Springs.
The White Springs Cemetery was in use between 1858 and 1911. Burial records at Bathurst, Oberon and Lithgow Courthouses indicate that at least 47 people were buried in the cemetery during this time. Eight monuments remain at the site.