Private Cemetery - O'Connell Anglican Cemetery
O'Connell Anglican Cemetery is located approximately 250m off Beaconsfield Road, 500m from O'Connell Road and is approached from a driveway behind St Thomas’ Anglican Church at O'Connell.
O'Connell Anglican Cemetery is also referred to as the O'Connell Private Cemetery.
O'Connell Private Cemetery is managed by the Anglican Diocese of Bathurst.
The Anglican Cemetery is part of St Thomas' Church precinct which includes a Rectory, Church, Hall and Tennis Court. Cemetery headstones record burials from 1835 to 1964. There are approximately 86 burial sites.