What happens if I change my address?

If you have a dog that is registered you have a responsibility to ensure that the information on the N.S.W. Companion Animal Register is kept up to date. Within fourteen days of moving or changing your contact details you should notify your old Council of the change. You also have a responsibility to notify the Register by contacting your new local council if your dog dies or goes missing.

There is no charge for notifying a change to the Companion Animals Register.

Oberon Council