Sewer Drainage Connections

The Council's Development Department processes applications for sewer connection. Its Environmental Health Officers and Building Surveyors issue approvals for sewer connection and house drainage works, and also carry out internal house drainage inspections. All work MUST be carried out by licenced drainers/plumbers.

Contact Details

Oberon Council - Planning and Development Department