Development Application, Construction Certificate, Complying Development Certificate and Section 68

This form is to be used for all types of Development that require consent from Council, including the following:
• New buildings, alterations or additions to existing buildings
• Change of use of an existing building or premises (Note: If you are taking over an existing building, it is recommended that you check with Council, to see if the business has a valid development consent)
• Demolition of dwellings, heritage items or any building with a conservation area
• Earthworks, filling and clearing of land, any other alteration or use of land
• Subdivision of a parcel of land including strata title subdivision of a building, community title subdivisions and boundary adjustments
• Local development under Section 68 of the Local Government Act 1993.