The State Government are offering discounts for eligible residents to upgrade their old TVs and Fridges to more efficient models, to save energy and money on electricity bills.
The Government are offering:
• A 40 per cent discount on the cost of a fridge
• A 50 per cent discount on the cost of a TV
If you are an eligible resident you can:
• Choose from a range of energy efficient fridges and TVs from the retail partner The Good Guys
• Have your new appliance delivered to your home and installed
• Have your old appliance removed and recycled
Conditions do apply and to be eligible you must meet the following conditions:
• Be a NSW Resident
• Hold one of the following valid concession cards:
Pensioner concession Card
Health Care Card or low income Care Card from Centrelink
Veterans’ Affairs Gold Card
• Own a Fridge six years old, or older, and want to replace it
• Own a Plasma or Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) television and want to replace it.
For more information please refer to the Office of Environment & Heritage website or call 131 555.