We are currently planning for the future of Bathurst Health Service and welcome your input. There are two main ways for you to get involved. Your feedback will inform the Clinical Services Plan, which will guide the development of the Bathurst Health Service over the next ten years.
1. Attend the Consultation Forum
Please find invitation attached. The forum will take place in Oberon on Thursday 9 May.
2. Complete a short online survey
Click the button below to start the survey. This survey is anonymous.
The survey will ask you questions on:
• addressing the health needs of the Bathurst community and surrounding towns (particularly Blayney, Oberon, Rylstone and Lithgow)
• your priorities for healthcare services, and
• how health services should be provided at Bathurst Health Service over the next ten years.
The survey is open to clinicians and staff of Bathurst Health Service, other health and non-health service providers, Aboriginal organisations, multicultural organisations, and community members, patients and their families.
Closing date: Friday 17 May 2019
Or copy the following link into your web browser: