Council is seeking applications for the position of Trainee Customer Service to undertake duties as a member of the Administration Department.
The position of Trainee Customer Services will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of administration services for Oberon Council.
This is a two-year traineeship full time position based on 35 hours per week, Local Government (State) Award 2020. The position is classified as a Traineeship Rates of Pay Schedule in the award. Actual rate of pay depends on age, qualifications and skills.
To be successful you will need:
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service to internal and external clients
- Good communication, literacy and numeracy skills.
- Competent computer and keyboard skills with ability to use a range of MS products including word, excel, outlook, internet
- Good interpersonal skills including ability to work as a member of a team.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the organisation including punctuality, professional personal presentation and a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Ability to successfully complete formal studies at a Certificate level.
- Previous experience in a customer service role.
- Completion of Year 12
A copy of the position description outlining the duties, essential and desirable criteria together with the key performance indicators is available by clicking this link.
Council’s contact officer for this position is Sharon Swannell, Executive Coordinator on 6329 8151 during business hours.
Council is committed to merit based selection and applications that do not fully address the key selection criteria may be excluded from being shortlisted for further progression in the recruitment process
Applications close 4pm, Monday, 27 June 2022.
All applications must be submitted via email to Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org and include a covering letter addressing the key selection criteria and a resume.