The CTC is collocated with Oberon Public Library and is open during library hours 9.30am-5.30pm Monday to Friday, 9am-1pm Saturday, and other times via appointment.
The CTC provides:
• public internet access and free wifi
• computer access with Microsoft Office and other software
• various training sessions advertised in-house and on council’s webpage and Facebook page
• troubleshooting sessions with volunteers which take place on Thursday afternoons from 1pm-3pm. Help with personal computers, tablets and smartphones is available at a cost of $6 per person
• a training room for 8-10 participants, with a data projector and screen
• a space for community use for events and meetings
Bookings are essential and can be made via the booking form or by phoning 6329 8143 or 6329 8200
To view and download booking form click here.
To see availability of the CTC Room Calendar click here.
Address: cnr Dart and Fleming Sts, Oberon 2787
Phone: 6329 8143 or 6329 8220