The CTC is co-located with Oberon Public Library and is open during library hours 9.30am-5.30pm Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and other times via appointment.
The CTC provides:
• public internet access and free wifi
• computer access with Microsoft Office and other software
• various training sessions advertised in-house and on Council's Facebook page. The current training program ready to download here for February, March and May 2020
• troubleshooting sessions with volunteers which take place on Thursday afternoons from 1pm-3pm. Help with personal computers, tablets and smartphones is available at a cost of $6 per person
• a training room for 8-10 participants, with a data projector and screen
• a space for community use for events and meetings
Bookings are essential and can be made via the booking form or by phoning 6329 8143 or 6329 8200.
To view and download booking form click here
To see availability of the CTC Room Calendar click here.
Address: cnr Dart and Fleming Sts, Oberon 2787
Phone: 6329 8143 or 6329 8220