The Oberon CTC is clean, comfortable and welcoming, with tea making facilities, and staff and volunteers from a wide range of backgrounds and circles.
We have disabled access to all rooms, plus toilet facilities for the disabled.
The CTC is part of the Oberon Council and is housed in the same building as the Oberon Information Centre.
The Oberon Community Technology Centre is open 7 days a week, 10am to 4pm. It can be opened outside that time by arrangement for group bookings.
The Oberon CTC provides the use of computers for:
• Casual use (web, email, printing etc) for the local community as well as tourists.
• Training by CTC volunteers, we have the full range of Microsoft Office products.
• Training by outside organisations such as TAFE and Central West Community College.
• High speed internet access
• Training room for 6 to 15 people (with or without computers). There are 6 computers.
• Large meeting room for 20-25 people
For the latest news visit our Facebook page.
To see availbility of the the Visitor Information Centre/ CTC Room (upstairs) click here.
To see availbility of the the Visitor Information Centre/ CTC Room (downstairs) click here.
To make a booking of this venue, please contact the Oberon Council's Community Services department on 6329 8100.
Oberon and Surrounding Villages Newsletter
The Oberon and Surrounding Villages Newsletter has been in publication since December 2013. Over 2000 copies are distributed to residences in Black Springs, Burraga, Mount David, and O’Connell each month as well as the Oberon postcode area 2787 – the Oberon Council local government area. The Community Newsletter is published monthly. The Community Newsletter provides community event news and details on upcoming community events.
To download a copy of the Oberon and Surrounding Villages Community Newsletter please follow the link here https://oberonctc.wordpress.com/community-newsletter/
Oberon Community Technology Centre
- Phone: (02) 6329 8215
- Address: 48 Ross St, Oberon NSW 2787
- Postal Address: P.O. Box 84, Oberon NSW 2787
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org