The Oberon CTC is clean, comfortable and welcoming, with tea making facilities, and staff and volunteers from a wide range of backgrounds and circles.
We have disabled access to all rooms, plus toilet facilities for the disabled.
The CTC is part of the Oberon Council and is housed in the same building as the Oberon Information Centre.
The Oberon CTC provides the use of computers for:
• Casual use (web, email, printing etc) for the local community as well as tourists.
• Training by CTC volunteers, we have the full range of Microsoft Office products.
• Training by outside organisations such as TAFE and Central West Community College.
• High speed internet access
• Training room for 6 to 15 people (with or without computers). There are 6 computers.
• Large meeting room for 20-25 people.
To see availbility of the the Visitor Information Centre/ CTC Room (upstairs) click here.
To see availbility of the the Visitor Information Centre/ CTC Room (downstairs) click here.
To make a booking of this venue, please contact the Oberon Council's Community Services department on 6329 8100.
Oberon Community Technology Centre
- Address: 48 Ross St, Oberon NSW 2787
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org