eBooks are becoming more popular as our community adapts to digital downloads. Oberon Council Library is researching options to offer the most cost effective and efficient platform to our members.
Some of the devices that can be purchased to download eBooks include -
• Desktop or Laptop (PC or Mac) you will need Adobe Digital Editions.
• iPhone, iPad or iPod touch (requires iOS 3.0 or higher) we recommend Bluefire Reader (free).
• Kobo eReader will need Adobe Digital Editions.
• Sony eReader (with wifi) will be set up and ready to use but you will need to be WiFi enabled
• Nook eReader will need Adobe Digital Editions.
• MiGear eReader comes set up for reading encrypted eBooks.
• If you have an Android Device you will need an application.
As soon as our new platform is enabled, guides on how to use these devices will be available on this webpage.
For any further information please contact the Library on 6329 8220.